Saturday 21 June 2014

Welcome!

WELCOME

Hey guys! So some of you might know me from my group- Hush Hush Revealings- while others might not. So I just want to introduce myself. My name is Shaila, and I am currently still a student. I have a will to write poetry, as well as short stories. I am currently working on a short story in the fantasy genre. Add to that, being a dedicated reader, i review books, from all genres. I post my reviews on this blog, as well as on Amazon and Goodreads. I am currently fully booked till end of August, and, well my reviews are ALWAYS honest. I do, however, hold the right to decline a review request if I feel it is something I won't enjoy. I would rather not read a book, than give it a low rating. Being that as it may, I do not wish to offend anyone. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment